Friday, November 2, 2007

Podcasts

I'm sure there are many podcasts out in the WWW that I would appreciate, but the problem is finding them. I had such a hard time searching for what I wanted in all three podcast directories that were suggested for the task. I left one, hoping for better results in the next, but was disappointed each time. I've GOT to be doing something wrong. Did anybody else feel the same way? Maybe I'm just searching for topics and people that are too old?

Despite this, I did happen upon Steve Young's Hall of Fame acceptance speech, which I've been wanting to hear since he was inducted in 2005, so I was pleased with that. And, I added a feed to my Bloglines account for the San Fransisco Gate's Chronicle Podcasts about the 49ers. Now that I'll be regularly informed, I can help coach my team to another (long-lost) Super Bowl.

No comments: