Friday, November 2, 2007

More to Learn

My friends have been begging me to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING to my MySpace page for more than a year now. I only created the account at a friend's urging and use it every once in a great while to get in touch with old friends. Searches were all I knew how to operate on the site. But, now, jaws will drop in wonder as I wield a world of Weblogs before their very blurry eyes (too much time on the computers, kids!).

OK, so I'm not quite there. But, in a short period of time, I am way further along than I ever imagined I'd be at blogging. When I started, I was pretty sure I was not going to know much within Library 2.0, considering I wasn't even sure what the whole 2.0 reference was (I'm very grateful for the Web 2.0 task, as you might have guessed).

Going back to my first post, the more I learned with each new task, the more I realized how little I knew. I would have to say that out of the nine weeks' schedule, I was unfamiliar with six weeks' worth of tasks. I plan on going on to learn more because I think that without a guide like Library 2.0, it will be difficult to get an overview of what's out there. How on earth do people find the time to keep up with what's on the Web? I know, I know. Through wikis and del.icio.us and Flickr mash-ups and podcasts and blogs and...

Thanks for sharing this, Louisa! I can't wait to pass on what I've learned to family and friends!

1 comment:

Blogteam said...

Congratulations, you completed the 23 Things at warp speed!